The varied landscape itself offers delightful walks amidst meadows, streams and forests. And on the proper mountain tours, marked and maintained mountain trails lead past Alpine huts. Here and there you can peak into the mysterious wealth of the caves or admire magnificent waterfalls and playful streams.
Local park and mountain guides will inspire you with their stories and the many otherwise hidden details.
Stroll through the fascinating thematic trails:
- Solčava Panoramic road – The route with the most beautiful views
- Logar Valley Trail
- Fairy-tale forest with sensory trail in Logar Valley
- Medvedova (Bear) Trail to Potočka zijalka
- Thematic walking path along the valley Ravnske Kočna
- Little forest Interpretive Trail at Preddvor
- Koželjeva Footpath in Kamniška Bistrica
- Footpaths arround Luče
- Volčji potok Arboretum